Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken. I made gluten free dairy free fried chicken. I am pretty sure my husband will stay with me forever now. Yes, I know Southern fried chicken is not the healthiest thing in the world for you, but it has been a year since my husband was diagnosed with Celiac disease.
The chicken takes a bath in coconut milk rather than buttermilk, which renders it juicy and tender. In a wok, heat oil over high heat. Stir-fry chicken, onion and carrots until carrots are tender and chicken is no longer pink inside. You can cook Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken
- You need 2 cup of gluten free all purpose flour.
- It’s 5 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of almond milk.
- You need 1 lb of chicken tenders.
Super tasty gluten-free fried chicken: crispy and crunchy on the outside, moist and juicy on the inside and loaded with flavor It was a seemingly simple dinner; fried chicken, buttery smashed potatoes, green beans in brown butter with almonds and to top it all off. Pregnancy cravings during my pregnancy with P basically made me tip over into the fried wagon. When she was in my belly, all I wanted was steak, soft pretzels, and all the fried things. An easy recipe for crispy gluten-free fried chicken made southern-style with a buttermilk marinade and savory spices.
Damians gluten free dairy free fried chicken step by step
- preheat shallow oil to 350°F.
- add the flour and seasonings in a bowl.
- take the chicken tenders and coat in flour then in almond milk then back in the flour and coat completely.
- when oil is hot add the chicken and cook to an internal temperature of 165°F and till crispy.
- once cooked place on a plate with paper towel and sprinkle salt.
- substitute heavy cream for almond milk if you dont need dairy free and regular flour if you dont need gluten free.
The recipe also has a dairy-free. Our friend's son requires a gluten free and dairy free diet. I wanted to create a fried chicken recipe that would be delicious and in line with his needs. The crust is thick and savory with a hint of sweetness from the cream of coconut. But KFC-style fried chicken that really really does taste like KFC?