You can have Mediterranean Salad using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Salad
- Prepare 1 head of of romain lettuce.
- Prepare 1 head of small purple cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 1 large of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- It’s 1 of orange pepper.
- Prepare 2 clove of of garlic (mushed up).
- Prepare 1 of juice of a lemon.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sumac.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt &pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
Mediterranean Salad step by step
- Mix the mushed garlic, olive oil, and lemon. Set aside so the flavors get mixed together..
- Dice up all the vegetables into medium size pieces..
- Then add ur dressing 5 to 10 minutes before serving so ur salad doesn't get soggy and has settled a bit..
- Add the oregano, sumac, salt & pepper……You have to play around with this to fit ur liking, depending on the size and amount of vegetables u r using. Same goes for the liquids too. ENJOY:).