Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat. This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Scroll to bottom for full recipe card with ingredients. I would eat at Arby's everyday if I could Serve it with these Beer Battered Onion Rings, this Potato Salad for Two or this Arby's Jamocha Shake Copycat.
Fluffy onion buns are spread with a robust house sauce, piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, and dripping with an addicting cheese sauce. It is the most spot-on copycat of one of our favorite. This is so easy and tastes similar enough to achieve the "copycat" title. You can have Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- You need of Roast beef lunch meat.
- You need of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- You need of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- It’s of Catalina classic kraft.
- Prepare of Arby’s fries for the side.
The sauce Arby's puts on the bottom of their beef and cheddar sandwiches is actually called "Red Ranch Sauce" it's different from "Arby's Sauce." This copycat recipe for the classic Arby's sandwich will give you fast-food flavor without ever having to leave the house. What I didn't expect to love as much as I did was the roast beef sandwich oozing with cheddar sauce. It's been years since I've had that sandwich, but an Arby's ad online made me. If you liked this video hit the thumbs up button and leave a comment below.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat step by step
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..
This has been such a highly requested video so I had to finally put it together. People said there was no way Arby's beef n cheddar sandwich could get even better. We took our famous roast beef, topped it with Cheddar cheese sauce and zesty Red Ranch and served it on a toasted onion roll. Arby's Beef N Cheddar just got even easier to enjoy without ever leaving your house. This recipe indulges you with the infamous Arby's roast beef sandwiches at home.