Buffalo chicken quesadilla. Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas loaded with rotisserie chicken, buffalo sauce, ranch, and lots of cheese. These Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas will give you the bold flavors of buffalo chicken wings with gooey melted cheese, all packed in a quesadilla! Buffalo chicken quesadilla slow cooker is super easy!
My buffalo chicken quesadillas are filling enough to serve as a meal and versatile enough to win big points as a snack while the big game is on. Feel free to sub in your favorite flavored tortillas. Buffalo chicken quesadillas are the best way to use buffalo sauce. You can cook Buffalo chicken quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken quesadilla
- Prepare 3 cups of cooked chicken shredded.
- It’s 1 cup of Franks Red Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 6 of burrito size flour tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of Shredded Mozzarella.
Working one at a time, transfer a quesadilla to the skillet. Homemade Buffalo chicken quesadillas is an easy way to serve up a quick dinner with a lot of flavor! Assemble the quesadillas ahead of time TOSS chicken with Buffalo Wings Sauce in bowl. StarKist Chicken Creations Buffalo Style adds just the right amount of spice to make your quesadillas perfect.
Buffalo chicken quesadilla step by step
- In a large pot combine cooked chicken, hot buffalo sauce and ranch dressing and cream cheese. Stir until heated through and melted. Spoon mixture onto flour tortilla. Top with mozzarella cheese. Fold in half. Cook on a heated griddle for a few minutes utnil it begins to brown. Flip. Continue until all the quesadillas are prepared..
- I grilled mine(can air fry them).
- And used the ninja foodie for everything.
- I didnt want to make all of it buffalo, I set some aside before making it hot..
Mix in with Chicken Creations Buffalo Style Chicken with your favorite veggies and pan fry. This is our new favorite way to eat buffalo. Mix hot pepper sauce with melted butter and toss with chicken. Super easy, fast, and tasty. and a great way to get the hot wing flavor without all the work. Next time we're crumbling some blue.