Maple Salmon. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, syrup, soy sauce, mustard and pepper. Skinless salmon filets; Maple syrup; Soy sauce; Garlic; How to Bake Salmon.
In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Delicious maple-glazed salmon is a little on the sweet side, but not too much. You can have Maple Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Salmon
- Prepare 3 tbs of pure maple syrup.
- You need 2 lb of salmon.
- It’s of Dry Brine.
- You need 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of coarse sea salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of coarse pink salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of cracked pink peppercorns.
The whole house smells wonderful when this is cooking; it's a great warm winter meal! I have a hard time finding good recipes my family likes with fish, since my husband is not fond of lemon. Place salmon, flesh-side down, in the container and seal. Season with salt and add salmon fillets to mixture.
Maple Salmon instructions
- Mix dry brine ingredients together & then cover the salmon in the brown sugar mixture for 1-4 hours in the fridge..
- Pull the salmon out of the dry brine mix & rinse them in cold water until completely clean. Once clean, dab the fish dry with paper towels..
- Start Grilling at around 350-400 degrees making sure to flip the salmon if it’s skinless. If it’s skin on leave skin side down the whole time..
- 5 minutes before the salmon is finished glaze it with a coat of maple syrup..
Need an easy dinner packed with all the flavors of the season? Try our Sheet Pan Maple Salmon! It's an easy all-in-one recipe that's got something for the whole family. Plus, because it's all-in-one, cleanup is a breeze. After all, nothing's better than a fast and delicious dinner without the fuss.