Creamy Spinach Quesadillas. How to Serve Creamy Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas. To make this easy quesadilla recipe, you'll need Here is a quesadilla with goat's cheese, cottage cheese and mozzarella cheese, enhanced with spinach, tomato and cilantro, and of course, some jalapeno pepper! So I really, really wanted to call this recipe "Weed Quesadillas".
My family gave these cheesy quesadillas oohs and aahs. Remove the spinach from the heat as soon as it wilts so it keeps a little bit of crunch. Flour tortillas filled with creamy Cheddar cheese, portabella mushrooms, and spinach. You can have Creamy Spinach Quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Spinach Quesadillas
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of block cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 bag of frozen chopped spinach (16 ounce), thawed.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Canola oil cooking spray.
- It’s 2 of or more large flour tortillas.
- You need of Salsa, your favorite!.
Tagslunch, Meatless Monday, Mexican, Quesadilla, quick, SpinachShare itLunch time is always that one meal that everyone is looking for something tasty and healthy, but also quick.… Spinach is packed with nutrients so we don't feel so bad about making the kiddos quesadillas (again) as long as there are some good-for-you greens tucked in among the creamy black beans and melty. Stuffed into quesadillas, adding a much-needed dose of green vegetables to a normally cheese- and meat-heavy dish. The keys to kickass quesadillas are mixing the filling right in with the cheese and using enough oil to get Fresh spinach, black beans, and smoky chipotles combine with Swiss cheese in these crispy. How Do You Make Spinach and Artichoke Dip Quesadillas?
Creamy Spinach Quesadillas step by step
- In a small pan heat up cream cheese, spinach, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,black pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic powder……stir occasionally and heat contents until warm, but NOT boiling hot 🥵!.
- Your spinach mixture will be nice and creamy !!!! 🤩 Remove mixture from heat……
- Coat a large skillet 🍳 with canola oil cooking spray……keep on low heat…..
- Place 1 large flour tortilla into skillet……
- Place several heaping tablespoons of heated spinach mixture on HALF of tortilla……
- Heat tortilla on low heat for several minutes, or until bottom of tortilla is slightly browned……gently fold tortilla in half and continue to heat on low, flipping over until both sides are slightly browned…….
- Remove tortilla from heat and place on a plate……
- Cut into wedges…….repeat with remaining spinach mixture……
- Serve with your favorite salsa and sour cream and enjoy 😉!.
Easy and delicious spinach quesadillas filled with spiced pinto beans, cheese, and lots of fresh These spinach quesadillas are at the top of my list. Often I'll make a larger batch of the beans which. Delicious, filling vegetarian quesadillas stuffed with mushrooms, spinach and creamy avocado. Quesadillas are my go-to lazy lunch or dinner for one, but these quesadillas are something special. Quesadillas saucified with spinach and roasted poblano goodness.