Short Bread Spritz Cookies.
You can cook Short Bread Spritz Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Short Bread Spritz Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of flour.
Short Bread Spritz Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter, vanilla & powdered sugar on medium until mixed..
- Add in cornstarch, flour, and salt. Beat just until combined..
- Place dough into cookie press and press onto an ungreased pan. Add sprinkles or colored sugar if desired..
- Bake 9-11 minutes or just until done. Immediately transfer to a wire rack to cool. If you don't have a cookie press, you can make small balls about 3/4" and press flat with fork. You can also use a pastry bag and a piping tip and make little circles or squares..