Silver dollar vegan pancakes. If you've made these Vegan Silver Dollar Pumpkin Pancakes, let me know what you think! And, if you liked this recipe, PIN IT FOR LATER! ? Heat a large nonstick or cast-iron skillet over medium.
Mashing up a couple of ripe bananas and adding them to pancake batter is a great way of keeping your vegan pancakes moist and full of flavor. I used a gluten-free all-purpose flour for this silver dollar pancake recipe, but I have also used brown rice flour and a combination of almond meal and brown rice flour to make this very stack of hot. The batter is delicate, so keeping the pancakes on the smaller side helps to ensure successful pancake flipping. You can cook Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- Prepare of oat milk.
- Prepare of Bisquick flour.
- Prepare of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
A griddle with temperature control is by far the best way to cook these low-carb pancakes. It's Mother's Day this Sunday, which makes for an excellent opportunity to let mom know how special she is. I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar pancakes for my mom. Fluffy gluten-free + vegan pancakes seemed impossible!
Silver dollar vegan pancakes instructions
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
I'd like to think I learned a few things over the last year or so. Not least of all I've realized that the simpler, the better, when it comes to recipes (and life, probably). These chickpea silver dollar pancakes come out juuuusssst right. Also, if you want to stay dairy free use my dairy free Easy Keto Vegan Butter (link below). You can make a big batch and freeze the mini pancake cereal, also know as silver dollar pancakes, or.