Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish).
You can cook Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish)
- Prepare 2 kg of carrot,1 can CONDENSED milk,few cardamom.
- You need 1 cup of oil,1/2cup clarified butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of milk,1 cup sugar.
- It’s of Some dry fruits crushed.
- You need 250 gms of mawa(optional can get from Indian sweet shops)its made.
- It’s of From reduce milk into thick paste.
- You need of Dry fruits chopped, silver leaf for decorations (silver leaf or.
- Prepare of Gold leaf n its optional n it's not aluminium).
Gajar Ka Halwa😊(Carrot Sweet Dish) step by step
- First heat the vessel then add oil n butter then add cardamom then add grated carrot mix well n when carrots become soft add sugar n pinch of red colour (optional)mix well..
- Now add milk n mix well n let it simmer 5 mins then add CONDENSED milk n dry fruits mix well n let it simmer on slow flame till oil floats up..keep check in between..
- When done now add mawa(white colour made by reducing milk n can get in any indian sweet shop)mix well n let simmer 5 mins.now serve warm decorating with some dry fruits n silver leaf.enjoy this winter 😊.