Stir Fry Bokchoy. Chicken And Vegetable Stir Fry Is The Tastiest Way To Eat More Veggies. Find Great Deals from the Top Retailers. eBay Is Here For You with Money Back Guarantee and Easy Return. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Chinese Bok Choy Recipes: The most popular Chinese vegetable, nutritious bok choy has a light, sweet flavor and is extremely versatile – it can be stir-fried, steamed or added to the soup. This Asian inspired main course stir-fry that is full of veggies and a sweet and spicy sauce. This dish is full of flavor, yet light on the waistline! You can have Stir Fry Bokchoy using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir Fry Bokchoy
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- It’s of Minced pork (marinated w/soy, flour).
- Prepare 1 bundle of bokchoy.
- It’s Slices of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
Add garlic, ginger, black pepper, and bok choy. In bowl, combine dissolved boullion and water, soy sauce, sugar, and cornstarch. Remove from the heat and serve. You can use regular bok choy instead of baby bok choy if you like, although I prefer the sweeter and more delicate flavor of baby bok choy.
Stir Fry Bokchoy instructions
- Soak vege in salt water for 10 mins. Wash and rinse, then cut..
- Minced garlic and stir fry until golden brown set aside..
- Saute garlic and ginger and pork. then add vege.Add a little water. Cook until half done. When done put in a plate and sprinkle garlic on top..
If you want a more robust flavor, feel free to add some soy sauce or oyster sauce to the finished product, but personally I like to let the simple but delicious taste of the bok choy shine through. In this Bok Choy recipe, you'll learn how a stir-frying trick to cook bok choy perfectly, with amazing garlic flavor (without burning the garlic in the wok). We'll show you step by step. The Secret To This Stir Fry. The problem with using a very hot wok or frying pan to stir fry with minced garlic and ginger is that you'll probably burn it.