Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies FUSF.
You can have Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies FUSF using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies FUSF
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar, firmly packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of gluten-free flour blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oat bran.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips.
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies FUSF instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a half sheet pan with parchment..
- In stand mixer on medium, beat the butter, sugars, vanilla and salt until smooth..
- Beat in the eggs one at a time..
- Whisk together the flour blend, rice flour, oat bran, baking powder, and baking soda..
- Add dry ingredients into the butter mixture. Combine on low speed. Scrape sides of bowl as needed..
- Add chocolate chips, mix on low speed for 30 seconds. Remove bowl from mixer, use spatula to mix further if necessary..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Using a small ice cream scoop, place dough onto the parchment lined baking sheets, six to a sheet. Bake one sheet at a time..
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes, rotating halfway through. Cool on rack for 15 minutes..