Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free *. Paleo roasted butternut squash soup with cinnamon bacon bits and cinnamon roasted butternut squash seeds. Healthy soup recipe where the oven and blender does all the work for you! In this Butternut Squash Soup Recipe, sweet butternut squash is simmered to perfection with savory leeks, broth and spices to make a silky, flavorful soup.
It's also a great make-ahead addition to a holiday meal! Shortcuts to deliciousness By using an Instant Pot , you can speed up the cooking process and concentrate the flavor of the butternut squash—which means you can skip the extra step of roasting the squash that many recipes call for! Slice butternut squash long ways, scoop out the seeds and rub olive oil onto the squash, followed by a bit of salt and pepper. You can have Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free * using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free *
- It’s 1 large of butternut squash.
- Prepare 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 of stock or water.
Line a small baking sheet with parchment and place squash face down. This Creamy Bacon Roasted Butternut Squash Soup is by far the best soup you'll have all fall! Bacon paleo Healthy Easy Fall Recipes & Comfort Food soup recipes butternut squash dairy free gluten free kid friendly roasted butternut squash easy dinner ideas. This easy paleo Butternut Squash Apple Soup is the perfect fall or winter recipe, though we love it so much we make it all year round.
Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free * instructions
- Peel and cube butternut squash. Set aside..
- Place bacon strips into a large stockpot and cook until slightly crunchy, mixing occasionally..
- Place butternut squash cubes into stockpot with bacon..
- Cover entire mixture with stock or water and bring to a boil..
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until squash cubes are easily mashed with a fork..
- Remove from heat and blend(I use an immersion blender, easier cleanup)..
- Season to taste, I use salt, pepper, and a taste of chilli powder.
My younger son and I adore squash, especially butternut. That's a good thing, since squash is a healthy, nutrient dense vegetable, full of carotenoids and other beneficial antioxidants. Dairy Free Butternut squash soup is a delicious way to warm up on a chilly or rainy day. Stick it in the crock pot to cook all day, or whip it up in your Vitamix for a quick dinner. Coconut milk makes this soup dairy free, or you could use heavy cream if you prefer.