Banana and cinnamon chip cookies. Hand stir in oats and chocolate chips. Using a large cookie scoop, drop onto sprayed cookie sheet. In a medium bowl, stir together the flours, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and set.
This time I used cinnamon chips and made. Yes, these banana chocolate chip cookies freeze well. Just place in an airtight container or Banana Oatmeal Cookies – Super soft, chewy and absolutely delicious. You can cook Banana and cinnamon chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and cinnamon chip cookies
- It’s 2 of over ripe mashed bananas.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut sugar.
- You need 1 of egg room temperature.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 cup of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cinnamon chips.
The perfect way to use up those In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Slowly add to the wet ingredients. Would never think of the cinnamon chips, I bet that is incredible. I love banana cookies, cakes, etc so I'll be sure to try this!
Banana and cinnamon chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven 165c. Mix banana, egg, coconut oil, vanilla and coconut sugar until well combined..
- Add in coconut flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda. Then add the buckwheat flour until combined. Fold in cinnamon chips..
- Makes 12 cookies. Roll into circles and press to about 1/4.inch thick. Bake for about 10 minutes..
Can I add nuts to these cookies? Yes, for added texture, stir ½ cup chopped toasted pecans or walnuts into the batter. Place the oats, flour, coconut, cinnamon and banana chips in a bowl and set aside. Sinfully delicious cinnamon rolls filled with bananas, chocolate chips, and drizzled with thick vanilla glaze. This banana cookie recipe came from my grandmother, Sybil Capune.