Nacho Fries. Crispy and boldly seasoned fries with a side of Nacho Cheese Sauce. Order now and skip our line inside! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Make the French fries following the instructions on the bag. When the fries are done put them in a large bowl and sprinkle them with the seasoning blend. Serve fries with the cheese dipping sauce on the side. You can have Nacho Fries using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nacho Fries
- Prepare of Hamburger Meat.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Velveeta cheese.
- Prepare of green chillies.
- You need of Fries.
Variations on these Nacho Fries: There are so many ways to make these Nacho Fries your own! Try swapping the beef for some shredded chicken combined with taco seasoning — my Crockpot Shredded Chicken or Instant Pot Shredded Chicken would be perfect on here!. Ditch the meat and add on more veggies — maybe additional peppers, mushrooms, or whatever you enjoy plus some black beans for a. This item is not currently available.
Nacho Fries step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Bake fries.
- Brown hamburger meat and drain.
- Add taco seasoning.
- Put the box of Velveeta in a medium bowl in the microwave. Heat slowly until melted..
- Open and drain green chillies. Add to Velveeta cheese and stir. Put back in microwave for 30 seconds..
- Add fries to plate, add hamburger meat, add cheese and green chillie mix and enjoy!.
Check out the rest of our menu and find something new to love. Cook frozen French Fries according to package directions; halfway through cooking, sprinkle french fries with french fry seasoning and toss to coat. Nacho Cheese Sauce: In a large saucepan over medium, heat oil. While both ingredients are optional, adding them could be a great way to boost the flavor and protein of your nacho fries. Top with bacon bits, cheese, sour cream and guacamole.