Elegant Mille Crepe for Valentine's Day!.
You can cook Elegant Mille Crepe for Valentine's Day! using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Elegant Mille Crepe for Valentine's Day!
- You need 1 of for seven 20 cm crepes.
- You need 1 of Premade mille crepe (20 x 5 cm).
- You need 400 ml of Heavy cream.
- It’s 1 of Ribbon.
- Prepare 1 of Plastic wrapping film.
- It’s of Fresh fruits.
- Prepare 1 of Apple (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Strawberries (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Blueberries (to taste).
- You need 1 of Kiwi (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Orange (+ peel) (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Grapes (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Mint leaves (to taste).
- It’s 1 of Yellow flowers (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of Heart shaped chocolates (to taste).
Elegant Mille Crepe for Valentine's Day! instructions
- Wrap up the mille crepe with the 7 crepes as shown in the diagram. Use a 2 cm wide ribbon to tie them together and hold them in place, while keeping an eye on the spacing of the crepe ruffles..
- I planned to layer the regular crepes, then the mille crepe, followed by the heavy cream and the fruit, but you have to undo the ribbon to cut the cake, so….
- I reserved the heavy cream, then placed each slice of cake on a plate and spread it with the cream..
- This makes the construction and slicing easier, and it will be delicious..
- I used a 2 cm wide ribbon, but if you want a height of precisely 2 cm, then use plastic wrap for cakes cut to the same height as the ribbon..
- Secure the cake with the wrap. The cake wrap will secure the frills..
- I used 300 ml of heavy cream for the mille crepe and 100 ml for topping..
- But you could deck out the cake and use 400 ml, go ahead! Devour the entire cake, fruits, mille crepe, crepe frills and all!.