Asian chicken and broccoli salad. Discover Our Collection Of Salad Recipes. Stir soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and red pepper flakes together in a bowl to dissolve sugar into the liquid. Mix water and cornstarch together in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until cornstarch dissolves completely.
The broccoli slaw travels and keeps beautifully. You can make it spicy, sweet, or tart — whatever you like. Without washing the wok, set the flame to medium heat. You can have Asian chicken and broccoli salad using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian chicken and broccoli salad
- It’s of Fresh or frozen broccoli.
- You need of Chicken breast marinated in Asian Sauce.
- You need of Black sesame seeds.
Add another tablespoon of oil, along with the garlic and ginger (if using). Asian Chicken & Broccoli Salad is one of my favorite lunches to make in advance for a busy week because the flavors actually get better as it sits — not to mention that it can be made in just a few minutes thanks to a bag of broccoli slaw and a rotisserie chicken! Instructions To Make The Broccoli Salad: Heat a large pot of water until it is boiling. Use a mesh strainer to transfer them into a bowl of ice water, which will immediately halt the cooking process.
Asian chicken and broccoli salad instructions
- Marinate chicken breast in Asian salad dressing.
- Cut up broccoli Spears open broccoli Spears from bag.
- Cook chicken to done.
- Place broccoli in boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Place in Coldwater to stop the cooking process.
- Cut up chicken breast in bite-size pieces.
- Lightly seasoned broccoli with ground ginger and black sesame seed.
- Combine the chicken and broccoli together lightly mix.
- Poor slivered almonds over the top.
Crunchy Chinese Chicken Broccoli Salad is an awesome dish with Asian inspired flavors and the main ingredient is packaged broccoli slaw so it's super convenient to make. Years ago, I used to make version of this salad that contained Ramen noodles. One of the best things about this salad, apart from the amazing dressing, is that the broccoli is lightly steamed before the salad is made. Those tidy packages of Ramen noodles seem to be quite versatile. Here they turn a broccoli salad into something special.