Dairy-free Hot Chocolate.
You can have Dairy-free Hot Chocolate using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free Hot Chocolate
- Prepare 7 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Dairy-free Hot Chocolate instructions
- In large saucepan, bring cocoa powder, sugar, and about 4 tbsp water to a boil, whisking constantly until a slurry is formed..
- Reduce heat to med lo, add coconut milk and stir frequently until its all mixed in and hot..
- Add a can full of water. Continue to stir frequently until all mixed in. Stir in vanilla and pinch of salt. Serve..