You can cook Pork Kaldereta using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Kaldereta
- Prepare 1/2 kg of pork with bones.
- You need 1/4 kg of pork liver diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium size onion sliced.
- You need 4 pcs of baby potatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 pcs of tomato sliced.
- You need 1 pcs of beef bouillon.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
Pork Kaldereta instructions
- Fry the pork until sides are brown. Then saute onion garlic and tomatoes. Once the aroma is released, add water..
- Boil the pork until tender then add the bouillon. Once simmering, add the liver nad potatoes. Continue to cook until liver is cooked. (Liver is late added to avoid over cooking that will make it hard and rubbery)..
- Once cooked add the salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot and Enjoy..