Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup. Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. If undercooked, the cabbage is quite hard with a "raw" vegetable taste; on the other hand, if overcooked, they start to taste mushy and sour which is not desirable as well. Dried Scallop with Chinese Cabbage Soup.
Dried scallop is a kind of seafood. I love to add in some vegs with scallop and shrimp thicken with cornstarch mix top with beaten egg white. my family. Wash the napa cabbage and drain dry. You can have Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup
- It’s of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare of Scallops.
- It’s of Goji berries.
- You need of Anchovies.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 slices of young ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of Abalone sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of stock powder.
Cut into half lengthwise and place on a plate with the cut edge facing down. Put the julienned ginger in a saucepan with cold water. Bring to a boil, then remove ginger and drain. Bring the fish stock to a boil with the ginger peels.
Chinese Cabbage with Scallop Soup instructions
- Wash and cut chinese cabbage into smaller pieces. Prepare scallop soup based with 3 cups of water and add in stock powder, abalone sauce and boil for 5 minutes..
- Fry some anchovies until aroma and golden brown and add into the soup base and slow simmer for 10 minutes..
- Fry some ginger and garlic until aroma and add in cabbage and fry for a while and sprinkle salt and sugar. Pour in soup with vege and goji berries and simmer for 5 minutes in low heat and serve..
Strain the ginger water into a clean pot. Add soy sauce, ginger strips, and scallions and bring. Mix the remaining ingredients together; add cabbage and pour into a greased casserole dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter. Add the remaining broth, shrimp, scallops, soy sauce and vinegar.