Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box. Whether you're breading your pork chops to prepare them for frying, or simply looking to add a crunchy coating to baked pork chops, the process is an easy way to keep the chops moist while adding flavor and texture. If you're making more than one chop, use one hand to handle all of the wet ingredients and use. In a shallow bowl, combine egg and milk.
Heat the oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat, until the oil shimmers. Flip and continue to cook until the pork chops and breading are golden on all sides. Dip each chop in the egg mixture making sure that all the areas are covered then dredge in flour-bread crumbs mixture. You can cook Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
- You need of Base of Lunch Box.
- It’s 1 cup of White Rice.
- Prepare of Steam Egg.
- Prepare 2 large of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare of Bread Crumb Pork Chop.
- It’s 1 medium of Pork Chop Slice.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, pepper and chicken stock.
When the oil is hot enough, pan-fry the pork chops in medium heat. Dredge chops in flour, then dip in the egg mixture, making sure chop is coated with egg–let excess egg drain. Next dredge in buttered crumbs and place chops on prepared baking sheet. Dip the pork into the egg, then crumb mixture.
Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box instructions
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
- Cook white rice in pot, once rice is half cooked place bowl of eggs on top of rice. This will steam the eggs.
- Get a plate and mix salt, pepper, chicken stock and sugar with soya sauce. Fork the Pork Chop and cover both sides with sauce mixture.
- Heat pan with olive oil(6 TBsp). cover pork chop with bread crumb, make sure to punch it so that the crumbs won't fall off during frying.
- Fry both sides until golden brown at medium heat.Make sure to cover pan with lid while frying, this will ensure that the pork chop is well done in the center.
- drizzle steam egg with oil and soya sauce then place in lunch box half side. Cut pork chop into slices and place on the other half of lunch box.
- Take to Lunch, Microwave and Enjoy!!!.
Place on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining chops. One of the most frustrating outcomes when cooking pork chops in a skillet is when they curl up on one side. This happens when the fat band on the outside of the pork chops contracts in reaction to the intense heat. Mix all of the seasonings and bread crumbs in a large freezer bag. Put eggs in a small bowl, and flour in another small bowl.