Chicken Pad Thai.
You can have Chicken Pad Thai using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pad Thai
- It’s Half of package of Thai rice noodles, prepared as box instructs.
- You need 1 pound of diced chicken.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of EVOO.
- You need 1 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 cup of matchstick carrots.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli slaw mix.
- It’s 2 Tbs of sesame oil.
- You need 2 Tbs of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbs of lime juice.
- Prepare 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of squirt sriracha.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dry roasted peanuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro.
Chicken Pad Thai step by step
- Cook noodles according to package directions, set aside.
- Heat EVOO in large skillet, add diced chicken.
- Cook chicken until almost done.
- Add green onion and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add carrot and broccoli slaw mix.
- Mix oil, sugar, juice, sauce, and sriracha in small bowl.
- Add sauce to pan once chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Add noodles.
- Simmer a few minutes and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
- I like to add the broccoli slaw mix to get more veggies, making this an easy one-pot meal.