Schezwan pasta(indian street style). #desifoodchaska #foodies #pasta Cheese Schezwan Pasta Special Pasta Roadside Veg Meal. masala pasta recipe Add the tomato paste, chilli pad, ketchup and schezwan sauce. Make this delicious Indian style Schezwan Pasta at home.
This dish is very popular across all of India and is often served in Indian Restaurants or in parties. See great recipes for Cold rice salad with apples and cashews, Indian-style too! See great recipes for Spicy Schezwan Noodles too! You can cook Schezwan pasta(indian street style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Schezwan pasta(indian street style)
- Prepare 1 packet of pasta (any 1 of ur choice).
- It’s 1 cup of chicken.
- Prepare 2 cups of Mixed vegetables of your choice(capsicum, carrots, corn).
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- You need 4 of green chillies,chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maggi or any pasta seasoning.
See great recipes for Schezwan pasta(indian street style) too! Schezwan fried rice can be served with recipes like veg manchurian or mushroom manchurian or paneer manchurian or any sauce based dish. It also tastes good on its own. I served schezwan fried rice with kale & mushrooms in ginger sauce.
Schezwan pasta(indian street style) instructions
- Boil the pasta with 1 litre water, 1 tsp salt and 1 tbsn oil. Now heat 2 tbsp oil, add the chopped onions, garlic and chillies. Mix for few seconds now add the chicken with 1 tbsp salt and mix well..
- Add the tomato paste, chilli pad, ketchup and schezwan sauce. Now simmer 2 mins..
- Add the veggies and mix well then add the pasta,then mix the mayonnaise..
- Italian seasoning, any 1 tsp pasta seasoning or maggi seasoning. Mix well and serve hot..
- Garnish it with mayonnaise, sprinkle some herb. Enjoy!!.
How to make schezwan fried rice. Rinse the basmati rice, till the water runs clear of the starch. Schezwan noodles is a popular Indo Chinese recipe and is also a popular Indian street food. In fact in Mumbai, there are few more schezwan recipes which are quite popular like schezwan masala dosa, vegetables in schezwan sauce, schezwan chilli potatoes, schezwan dosa and so on. I have also heard of schezwan vada, thanks to one of my readers.