Low-Carb 'Bread'. A lot of people miss bread on a low-carb diet. There are lots of special low-carb breads sold in stores, but be careful! They usually suffer from one of two common problems Low Carb Bread Without Too Much Egg Taste.
This low carb bread recipe could be the best one I have ever seen or tasted! The texture of this bread is remarkable, golden and crusty on the outside. This chia almond bread recipe has a texture just like whole-wheat bread and can be baked as an easy-to-slice loaf or as rolls. You can cook Low-Carb 'Bread' using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low-Carb 'Bread'
- It’s 6 of egg yolks.
- It’s 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cups (200 g) of almond flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup (80 g) of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt,.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cream of tartar.
A perfect everyday low carb bread, this recipe is gluten free. Love bread, but want to go low carb? Here are some of the healthiest and best low carb breads on the If you have been looking for the best low carb breads on the internet, your search is over. White Keto Bread – The most popular low carb bread recipe on Wholesome Yum!
Low-Carb 'Bread' instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C)..
- Separate 6 eggs, placing the yolks in a large bowl and the the whites in a medium size bowl..
- Place the 2 whole eggs in the large bowl with the yolks and add the oil. 4. Beat together with a fork or whisk until smooth..
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and a pinch of salt to the egg yolk mixture. Stir the mixture with a spatula until well incorporated and set aside..
- Add the cream of tartar to the egg whites and beat with a hand mixer until stiff peaks form..
- Use a rubber spatula to transfer ⅓ of the whipped egg whites to the almond mixture and gently fold the batter together..
- Add the next ⅓ of the whites to the batter and fold in until smooth..
- Gently fold in the remaining egg whites just until the batter is smooth and no white streaks remain..
- Line the bottom of an ungreased loaf pan with parchment paper and pour in the batter..
- Bake for 40 minutes, until the top has set and formed a golden crust..
- Let the loaf cool for 10 minutes before removing.
- Let the cake cool at room temperature for 1 hour before slicing..
Forget Atkins and Paleo — the new low-carb diet du jour is called keto, as in ketogenic. Think of it like a mug cake version of. This low carb zucchini bread is made with coconut flour and is completely sugar-free. I have a low carb banana bread recipe, and a low carb psyllium-flax bread recipe but that's all. Try this low carb bread and get more low carb and diet-friendly recipes from Food.com.