Tuna Salad. Check Out Recipes For Tuna Salad On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! Learn About Our Products, Flavors And Recipes Today.
Toss with the celery, onion and parsley. Add the mayonnaise, mustard and season with pepper, to taste. Greek-Style Tuna Salad "This made a really good, easy, healthy lunch. You can cook Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad
- It’s 3 (5 oz.) of cans tuna, drained.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of minced onion.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of sweet relish.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper & garlic powder,.
- It’s 8 cups of fresh mixed greens.
I served it on a bed of lettuce tossed with a tiny bit more dressing." – Dianne. Tuna Salad with a Kick "Just whipped it up for lunch—super easy and so yummy! The trick to a top-notch tuna salad recipe is the inclusion of both crunch and zest. Crunch comes from chopped celery and onion, and a dash of lemon juice adds the perfect, seafood-friendly zing.
Tuna Salad step by step
- Place tuna in a large bowl, break apart pieces with a fork. Add in mayo, onion, relish, mustard, sunflower seeds and seasonings..
- Mix until well combined..
- Enjoy over salad greens!.
Lime juice and cilantro in tuna salad – who knew? This recipe for avocado tuna salad came to me as a way to have a protein-packed meal with lots of pizzazz. —Heather Waldorf, Black Mountain, North Carolina. For a refreshing summer meal, you can't beat this creamy tuna salad mounded into cucumber halves. Hard-cooked eggs make the salad extra hearty, and the crispness of the cucumber is delightful. It's an extra-special luncheon entree or light supper. -Mildred Stubbs, Hamlet, North Carolina Tuna Salad Variations.