Tasty Thai Tuna Salad.
You can have Tasty Thai Tuna Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Thai Tuna Salad
- You need 2 cans (7 oz) of solid white albacore tuna in water (drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 1/3 cup of red onion, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of seedless cucumber, thinly sliced then diced (regular cucumber will work also if that's all you have).
- It’s 1/8-1/4 cup of Toasted Sesame Oil (adjust to your taste…I used about 1/4 for a more moist salad).
- Prepare 1 of lime, completely juiced (if using bottled lime juice, use approx 1 1/2 tbs).
- You need 1 tbs of rice vinegar (I added a little more but be careful because this will overpower if there is too much).
- It’s 1 tbs of Pink Himalayan Salt (or sea salt will be fine).
- You need 1 tbs of Crushed Dried Thai Pepper (or fresh ground black pepper if that's what you have).
- You need 1 tbs of Sesame Seeds (lightly toasted if possible).
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced ginger.
Tasty Thai Tuna Salad instructions
- Dice your red bell pepper, red onion, and cucumber and mix together in a medium bowl..
- Add in canned tuna and make sure it is completely shredded and mixed red peppers/onion/cucumber..
- In a small bowl, add toasted sesame oil, lime juice, minced ginger and salt and mix until well combined. Pour over tuna mix and toss making sure everything is well coated..
- Add Crushed Thai Pepper to achieve your heat level. If using regular fresh ground black pepper, adjust to taste, approx 2 tsp).
- Garnish with lightly toasted sesame seeds (or mix in if you like).