Stirfry Beef & Broccoli.
You can have Stirfry Beef & Broccoli using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stirfry Beef & Broccoli
- Prepare of For marinade.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of beef strips.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Prepare of For sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need of For stirfry.
- Prepare of Minced garlic.
- You need of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes (optional).
- Prepare of (Adjust ingredients according to your liking).
Stirfry Beef & Broccoli instructions
- Mix all marinade ingredients and mix the beef well with it. Let it sit for atleast 10 mins..
- Set a pan over medium heat and fry the beef in little oil. Fry for about 5 mins until it looks like this. Then set it aside..
- In a small bowl, mix all the sauce ingredients. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute garlic and broccoli for 1 min. Then add the sauce mixture. Mix well and cook for another 1 min..
- Add the beef. Mix well. Cook for 3 mins and it's done! 🙂.