Paleo Crab Cakes. A paleo version of Maryland crab cakes uses almond flour for the breading. Place on a plate covered in paper towels and finish cooking the rest of the crab cakes. Roll cakes in almond flour to coat and arrange into the prepared baking dish.
But a GREAT crab cake – packed with big chunks of lump crab, donning a perfectly golden-brown exterior and just barely held together with creamy mayonnaise, egg and a little. Paleo crab cakes are perfect for appetizers or part of a light, healthy meal! Paleo gluten-free crab cakes are full of rich flavor, without breadcrumbs or fillers. You can cook Paleo Crab Cakes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Crab Cakes
- It’s 1 lb of canned crab from Trader Joes.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tapatio or other hot sauce.
- You need 1 of egg or 2 egg whites.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
It'll be one of your favorite low carb crab recipes. In a large mixing bowl, combine crab meat, egg, mayo, shallot, parsley, and Old Bay seasoning. Form crab mixture into cakes, about the size of the palm of your hand. Place cakes on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
Paleo Crab Cakes step by step
- mix all ingredients until stick together. If not sticking, add more flour..
- Form patties and fry on pan until golden brown on each side..
Sprinkle tops of cakes with additional Old Bay seasoning. Top crab cakes with the mustard sauce and serve. Crab cakes are a summer tradition in my family, as I'm sure they are in many others. As we know, though, they're mostly bread crumbs! Simple Crab Cakes These easy crab cakes are as good as.