Avocado dressing for salad. The best creamy avocado salad dressing out there! Fresh avocados, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper! Go ahead and play around with it!
But sometimes I'll be in the mood for an avocado dressing rather than eating slices or chunks of avocado on my salad. And it all comes down to this. Avocado Salad Dressing = Guacamole with a bang. You can have Avocado dressing for salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado dressing for salad
- You need 1 of large avocado.
- It’s 1/4 of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of lime juice (can add more if you like).
- You need 1/4 of coriander or basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of Salt and black pepper for taste.
- Prepare of For salad :.
- It’s of Lettuce.
- It’s of Cucumber (cut dice).
- It’s of Tomato (throw the seed and cut dice).
- Prepare of Coriander.
- It’s Can of add shredded chicken.
Avocados are self-regulating little bombs of health. One of the key things to remember about vegetables (and salads) is that for the body to absorb the good stuff inside (like vitamins and carotenoids) properly they need a little of the good fats to go. This is one of my favourite dressing for salads. Easy to make and healthy dressing.
Avocado dressing for salad step by step
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor..
- Blend until creamy and feel free to add more water for a thinner consistency..
- Ready to enjoy.
Be sure to use very ripe avocado (soft) and sweet oranges. To make the dressing, place the avocado, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until the mixture is light and creamy. To assemble the salad, place a handful of mixed greens on a plate and top with the roasted veggies. So I finally realized how ridiculously easy it is to make avocado dressing and how seriously delicious it is! Also, I will be sharing a salad recipe that pairs perfectly with this yummy dressing soon.