Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies. The results were super delicious, thin cookies that have the perfect crunch and creamy peanut butter taste. This post was sponsored by Oriya Organics, and these scrumptious Keto Vegan Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are made with their Gather Paleo Protein Powder. I love this protein powder because it's made from REAL food ingredients – pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, cranberry seeds, and goji – that's IT.
When I first shared these peanut butter crunch bars, many of you mentioned how they reminded you of homemade childhood treats. Keto Peanut Butter & Chocolate Breakfast Bars Recipe I grew up eating the classic no bake peanut butter cookies. You can cook Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- It’s 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- It’s 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Back then, peanut butter didn't have the allergy-ridden stigma that today's youths seem to be encumbered with. Those almond flour low carb peanut butter cookies are crunchy eggless peanut butter cookies perfect for a keto vegan diet. They are lower in calories and so perfectly tempting that they will be in rotation all year long. Suitable for Keto, Low Carb, and Gluten-Free diets.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..
Looking for the ultimate vegan keto cookie recipe that will delight children and grown-ups alike? If you love Snickers candy bars or Reese's peanut butter cups, you won't be able to resist them! Peanut butter: You can make these gluten-free vegan cookies with different kinds of nut butter, for example, almond butter, cashew butter, or coconut butter. Ground nuts/seeds: You can use any ground nuts (e.g. ground almonds which is almond flour), desiccated coconut (if you like coconut cookies), or seeds of choice. The best GF peanut butter cookies—vegan, dairy-free and refined sugar free.