Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs. There are tons of ways to make keto fat bombs, and they can take on nearly any flavor you desire. Below, I created a peanut butter chocolate recipe, because… well, you just try and name a more iconic duo. I use these peanut butter chocolate fat bombs to tide me over between meals and to satisfy my raging sweet tooth.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are divine! Since I started following a ketogenic lifestyle, fat bombs have been one of my favorite go-to snacks. My other favorite snack is my No Sugar Keto Fudge which is also amazing! You can cook Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs
- Prepare 2 cup of coconut oil.
- It’s 2 cubes of coco butter/ butter/ ghee.
- You need 8 tbs of unsweetened peanut butter.
- Prepare 4 tbs of powdered erythritol based sweetener.
- It’s 2 tbs of unsweetened Coca powder.
- It’s 2 blocks of unsweetened dark chocolate.
I switch between the two depending on. Want a few more high fat sweet keto snacks? Yes: they're made without any added sugar. These Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs are just the ticket!
Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs instructions
- Line 2 muffin pans with 12 silicon liners or use silicone baking mats. (If you use silicone baking mats make sure put some tray to help you transfer to the freezer, liquid will be all over the mat, believe me!).
- Place the 2 cups coconut butter, 2 blocks of unsweetened chocolate, 2 tbs Coco butter and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.microwave-on high power until melted 30-60 sec. Or melt them together in a over heat proof bowl over low heat boiling water. Add cocoa powder and your sweetener. Depending on how sweet you like it. I recommend you to use powdered sugar sweetener. Diced mixture into the silicone cups…
- Keep them in the freezer about 45 minutes until firm. Keep them in a zipper bag, I leave them in the freezer..
My go to sweet snack has been this Keto Peanut Butter Fudge or these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Both are insanely delicious and freezer friendly, so I make a batch and then pull them out one at a time. Keto Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs. A low carb peanut butter chocolate fat bomb recipe that is sure to please any crowd. Because you can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter.