Valentine's day cake. Try these delicious cake and cupcake recipes for Valentine's Day. The ultimate declaration of love is a willingness to share your dessert. From tutti fruity to coconut cream dream, you'll find a Valentine's Day cupcake recipe for everyone that you want to share some love with this Valentine's Day.
Valentine's Day Cakes Online – Buy/Send Special Cakes for Valentine's Day with Free Delivery in India. Select the best valentine cake ideas: Chocolate, Strawberry, Butterscotch Cakes, etc. Cliquez maintenant pour jouer à Valentine Day Cake. You can cook Valentine's day cake using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Valentine's day cake
- Prepare of For batter.
- It’s 2 tbsps of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tspns of chocolate Drinking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of plain flour (maida).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of soda bi – carbonate.
- It’s 1/2 tspn of coffee powder.
- It’s 1 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- You need 2 tspns of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need of For icing.
- You need 15 of strawberry ( roughly blend) pieces of.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick piece.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tspn of butter.
- You need of mint leaves.
- It’s of sugar sticks.
Skip the box of chocolates for Valentine's Day this year. Instead, be creative and bake your honey a homemade cake to show your Prepare a freshly baked chocolate cake topped with fresh barres and cream to satisfy your lover's sweet tooth for Valentine's Day. This impressive Valentine's Day Cake with chocolate cake and strawberry buttercream looks like something from a gourmet bakery Texture: The cake is ridiculously rich and moist, the frosting is luscious and flavorful, and the chocolate covered strawberries on top. Valentine's Day is the day meant to express your heartfelt emotions and feelings for the person who rules your heart.
Valentine's day cake instructions
- Sift the dry items. Combine all the ingredients together with the milk in a bowl and mix well using a whisk..
- Pour this mixture into a greased baking tin..
- Bake in a per-heated oven at 190°C&nbsp; for30 minutes or till a knife inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Take out the cake from oven let it cool for 15 – 20 minutes..
- For the icing.
- Take a pan add butter, add strawberry puree, cinnamon stick and sugar, cook for 10 minutes in between stir it because it will stick to the pan..
- Remove from the gas let it cool for 10 minutes and take out cinnamon.
- Now take cake, apply strawberry sauce and garnish with sugar sticks and mint leaves.
- Cut into triangles and Serve it.
Cakes would make an excellent gift choice to surprise your beloved on Valentine's Day and make this occasion romantic and memorable for them. See more ideas about Valentines day cakes, Cupcake cakes, Valentine cake. Try the gooey velvet chocolate cake topped with a rich ganache, or the yummy chocolate caramel bread pudding. #BakingCooking#Valentinesdayspecial#tasty#Heartshapecake#Valentinesday#Cake#soyummy#tastyplus#tastycake My recipes👇 👉Valentine's day cake recipe. Valentine's Day Craft: Blooming Hand Trees. Valentine's Day comes round just once a year so it's the perfect excuse to show your loved ones how much you care – and what better way than a handmade Valentine's cake?