Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins.
You can have Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins
- It’s 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orange juice.
- You need 1 cup of Mashed strawberries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Orange zest.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
Strawberry-orange Sugarfree Muffins step by step
- Preheat your oven to 250?F Celsius or 480?F. In a bowl, mash the strawberries and add 1 tsp of vanilla extract. In a separate bowl combine your flour and the rest of your dry ingredients. Add in your egg and oil..
- Squeeze out your orange and zest it. Add it to the strawberry mixture and mix it well. Then, add your wet ingredients to your dry and stir well..
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until when you insert a toothpick it comes out clean..