Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette. Place the courgette flesh into a bowl, and mash well. Mix in the tuna, onion, tomato, breadcrumbs, egg, salt and black pepper. Lightly stuff the courgette shells with the tuna mixture.
Lightly stuff the zucchini shells with the tuna mixture. Stuff each zucchini shell evenly with the mixture. In a medium bowl add pulp, tuna, bread crumbs, mozzarella, egg (slightly beaten), parmesan cheese, olive oil and salt, mix together. You can have Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette
- It’s 2 of courgettes.
- It’s 1 can of tuna fish.
- Prepare 3-4 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
Meanwhile, mix the rice, tuna, olives, capers and egg in a bowl and set aside. Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, garlic and Parmesan in a separate bowl. Add the remaining ½ tbsp oil; toss to coat. Fill the courgettes with the tuna mix and top with the herby breadcrumbs.
Tuna Fish Stuffed Courgette instructions
- Preheat the oven in 180 °C. Cut the courgettes in 2 pieces and remove the inner part with a spoon. Add salt and olive oil and bake for 5 minutes..
- Put olive oil, onion and celery stalks in frying pan. Cook for 5-6 miutes. Later add the inner part of courgettes that was removed before, cook 2-3 minutes more. Turn off stove. Add tuna fish, salt and black pepper and mix..
- Lastly fill the courgettes with the ingredients and bake 30 minutes..
In my family, there's an unwritten rule when it comes to stuffing vegetables: Eggplants call for ground beef, bell peppers for white rice and cheese, tomatoes for breadcrumbs and fresh herbs, and zucchini for canned tuna, breadcrumbs, and Parmigiano Reggiano. Place the zucchini flesh into a bowl and mash well. Mix in the tuna, onion, tomato, bread crumbs, egg, salt and black pepper. Lightly stuff the zucchini shells with the tuna mixture. How to make Tuna Stuffed Zucchini Boats.