Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti.
You can have Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti
- Prepare of whole wheat flour.
- You need of rolled oats.
- You need of packed brown sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- You need of baking powder.
- It’s of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of maple syrup.
- It’s of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s of apple sauce.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s of diced dried apricots.
- You need of chopped dried cranberries.
Whole Wheat Apricot Cranberry Biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a mixing bowl..
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the egg, maple syrup, butter, and apple sauce..
- Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and mixture thoroughly until a wet dough forms..
- Stir in the apricots and cranberries..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Form the dough into a 12'' by 4'' log and place it in the middle of the baking sheet. As the dough is wet, it will be easier if you partially make this log first in your hands before placing it on the baking sheet. Then press it into the correct dimensions..
- Bake for 20 minutes then cool on a baking rack for 10..
- Slice the log into 1/3'' slices and lay them face up on the baking sheet. Bake for another 6 minutes then flip and bake again for 6 minutes..