Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles. Of course, I wanted more than just garlic noodles, so I added some of my favorite vegetables, but the true beauty of this garlic noodle recipe is it all happens in one pan. One of my other favorite recipes is my Vegan Spicy Thai Drunken Noodles with Seared Tofu recipe, but this time I wanted thinner noodles and a less spicy sauce. This finger licking, extremely flavorful, Asian chili garlic tofu stir-fry is a perfect meatless dish you can prepare for lunch or dinner.
In search of a one-pan weeknight meal? Crowded Kitchen's recipe for vegan rice noodles with crispy tofu and mushrooms is easy to make and even easier to clean, thanks to the Le Creuset Nonstick. You can also serve this as-is or pair it with simple whole-grain pasta for a wholesome meal. You can have Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles
- You need 60 g of rice noodles.
- It’s 50 g of tofu.
- Prepare 100 ml of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- You need Half of an onion, sliced.
- You need of Sprinkle of basil.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s Half of a cup water.
Whenever I see super fresh zucchinis or green squash in our grocery store I always feel tempted to bring them home. A healthy alternative to takeout in a rich garlicky sauce with fresh broccoli. #vegan #tofu #broccoli #garlicsauce #onepan #healthy More stir fry recipes you will love. Ramen Noodle Stir Fry is a classic favorite in our house. For a stir fry with a twist, make this cabbage stir fry topped with sweet chili sauce.
Healthy one-pan garlic tofu noodles step by step
- First, you blend the tofu with some of the tofu water in a blender till it turns into a smooth paste..
- Then you mince the garlic or use a garlic mincer..
- You chop up the onion into thin slices..
- Then you stir-fry the onion and garlic in one tablespoon of olive oil..
- You add the blended tofu, tomato sauce, water and rice noodles into the pan..
- Let it simmer for a few minutes then sprinkle in the salt, black pepper and basil then you cook the noodles to your liking and voilà..
Broccoli with garlic sauce is my favorite thing to. Advance prep: Drain and remove tofu from package. Add generous amount of salt into boiling water and add the pasta. Cook the pasta by following the directions of the package. This Delightful One Pot Pad Thai Recipe is vegan made with tofu and scrumptious pad thai sauce!