Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️. An actually-authentic Indian Chai tea recipe, as made for me by my lovely Indian mother-in-law. Tea the Indian way is rich and milky, deeply coloured, steaming hot, flavourful and sweet. If you ask for chai tea in India, you're asking for tea tea and your dorky adorableness will get laughed at a little bit.
It's the perfect blend of ginger and cardamom. The tea is rich, creamy and very soothing. After you try this Chai, it'll be really hard to go back to a cup of water and a tea bag. You can cook Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ginger root, crushed.
- It’s 1 pinch of cinnamon.
- Prepare 250 ml of boiling water (1 cup).
- You need 4 tablespoon of black tea leaves (darjeeling or earl grey works best).
- It’s 200 ml of milk (1 cup).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar (optional).
Flavorful traditional Indian Chai tea made vegan. Fabulous almond milk tea with homemade chai spice blend (cardamom, cinnamon, pepper) and fresh ginger. Aromatic Chai (Spiced Indian-style Tea) is served in small glasses because it's so strong. The Masala Chai is a delicious Indian milk tea made with a blend of spices such as cardamom and ginger.
Shakthi's Indian Chai Tea ☕️ instructions
- Mix the cloves, cardamom, ginger and cinnamon together, ensuring the cloves and ginger are ground to a fine consistency..
- Boil the spice mix with a small amount of water (~50 ml, 1/4 cup), then let simmer..
- In a separate pot, brew the tea leaves in the boiling water (200ml) for several minutes. Then add the milk and bring to just before boiling (bubbles forming on the surface) for about 20 seconds..
- Pour the tea mixture into your cup or teapot through a sieve to strain out the tea leaves..
- Add the sugar (optional, to taste) and the spice mix (through a sieve, or cloth) to your tea. Enjoy!.
There are many versions of this tea, but this You might wonder why I'm sharing an Indian tea recipe on my site. Although I mostly share Japanese foods here, I sometimes share non-Japanese. -Chai Tea Leaves – these are a special type of strong tea leaf where the tea leaves are cured in a way whichs causes them to curl up into a ball. I know that it means tea. To begin making the Adrak Chai Recipe — Indian Style Ginger Tea, warm milk and keep aside. How To Make Chai Tea – This easy homemade Chai Latte Recipe is rich and simple, with tons of exotic spice for authentic Indian flavor.