Dairy-free artichoke dip. Spinach artichoke dip is an all time crowd-favorite appetizer. This healthier version mixes spinach, artichoke hearts, onions, garlic, mayonnaise and It's unbelievably delicious, highly addictive, and no one will know it's dairy-free! When you think of a classic spinach artichoke dip, you're probably.
Mix well, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Basil and Artichoke Dip Dairy-FreeThe Healthy Maven. This recipe for dairy-free spinach artichoke dip was a "savory" entry in our March Recipe Madness Contest, created and submitted by Pam Correll. You can cook Dairy-free artichoke dip using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free artichoke dip
- It’s 1 can of cannellini beans.
- It’s 1 can of artichoke hearts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of capers.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hormel real bacon bits.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of olive oil.
Alisa's Testing Notes: We trialed this submission and. This Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip is a flavorful dip that's perfect for serving at a party, or as a nutrient-rich snack! Traditional versions can be a little too bland for my taste, so the flavor of this particular dip is kicked-up a notch, with the addition of fresh basil and lemon. This creamy dip is made dairy free and is delicious served both hot or cold.
Dairy-free artichoke dip instructions
- Drain cannellini beans. Fry in sauce pan with olive oil and oregano until slightly browned and soft enough to mash with potato masher..
- Drain and rinse artichoke hearts..
- Pulse beans with olive oil in food processor until smooth and creamy. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until combined. Season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- Best served warm..
When it comes to party snacks, chips and dips are at the top of the I've created my version of dairy free spinach artichoke dip and no one can ever tell the difference. This paleo spinach artichoke dip is dairy free and goes perfectly with some paleo tortilla chips! This paleo spinach artichoke dip is the perfect centerpiece for that late-summer bash, practically begging your friends to linger and snack for hours with their wine glasses. Home » Blog » Keto Spinach Artichoke Dip [Dairy-Free, Paleo]. Spinach artichoke dip also enjoys a good reputation because of the healthy vegetables in the name.