Simple American Chop Suey / American Goulash. This delicious, comforting dish named American Goulash, aka American Chop Suey, aka Beef and Macaroni, has simple, economical, filling ingredients such as lean ground beef, green bell peppers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, and seasoned with herbs that are reasonably family-friendly and super simple to find at any market or local grocer. American Chop Suey is a delicious and easy dinner recipe made with ground beef, tomato, onion, green pepper, macaroni, and spices. If you are looking for the best American chop suey recipe then you have come to the right place.
American Goulash – One of the original classic one-pot meals! Loaded with beef and macaroni noodles, cooked to tender perfection in a rich tomatoey sauce. With a simple list of ingredients and fool-proof instructions, this comforting recipe is a favorite for busy families. You can have Simple American Chop Suey / American Goulash using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple American Chop Suey / American Goulash
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 can of Stewed Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 box of Small pasta.
- Prepare 1 of Spices.
Easy Crockpot Goulash is the perfect make ahead meal for busy families! It is hearty, delicious and the perfect comfort food served alongside Easy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits!. American Goulash (not to be confused with Hungarian Goulash) is made with ground beef, onions, mushrooms and pasta smothered in a tomato based broth. This easy Crockpot Goulash is easy to make ahead of time and everyone.
Simple American Chop Suey / American Goulash instructions
- Brown and drain the ground beef drain.
- Boil and cook pasta in large pot according to directions..
- Season beef to taste – salt, pepper, basil, oregano, garlic salt. Whatever you enjoy..
- Add stewed tomatoes and tomato paste to beef and stir well..
- Pasta should be finished. Drain and return to large pot..
- Add beef mixture to pasta and stir well..
- Enjoy!! Serve with grated cheese, more spices or whatever you like..
American Chop Suey, also know as American goulash, is a simple macaroni pasta dish made with a hearty meat sauce. Family-friendly and crowd-pleasing, this dish is affordable and delicious! My husband, who grew up in Boston , frequently requests American Chop Suey for dinner because it reminds him of his childhood. Looking for a delicious American Chop Suey Recipe? Filled with beef, pasta, cheese, and tomatoes, this is a classic comfort recipe that the whole family will love.