Roasted cauliflower linguine with lemon-caper sauce (eat clean). Stir in pasta, cauliflower, parsley, lemon juice and pepper flakes. Add pasta cooking water and toss to coat. "Cheesy" Roasted Cauliflower. Nutritional yeast is a healthy alternative to Parmesan cheese, as it holds a nutty flavor that lends itself well to everything from pasta to popcorn.
See the Roasted Cauliflower Linguine with Lemon-Caper Sauce recipe. Lemon-Caper Cauliflower Steaks With Creamy Horseradish Sauce Cauliflower *seriously* does it all. Individual aluminum foil pouches hold the juices in during baking to keep the herbed chicken moist and tender. You can have Roasted cauliflower linguine with lemon-caper sauce (eat clean) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted cauliflower linguine with lemon-caper sauce (eat clean)
- You need 1 small of head cauliflower trimmed and cut into florets.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil divided.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt and ground pepper each.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of spelt or whole wheat panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped raw unsalted walnuts.
- Prepare 10 oz of whole grain pasta.
- You need 1/2 of onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of capers.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Season chicken with oregano and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper. The Best Vegan Lemon Sauce Recipes on Yummly Dairy-free Mac N Cheeze, Vegan Lemon Sauce With Basil And Pasta, Vegan Pimento Cream Sauce. Vegan Pan-fried Gluten Free Cauliflower Gnocchi.
Roasted cauliflower linguine with lemon-caper sauce (eat clean) instructions
- preheat oven to 450. In a large bowl toss cauliflower 1 tbsp oil salt and pepper..
- transfer to a large parchment lined rimmed baking sheet and roast until lightly charred and tender, about 20 minutes.
- meanwhile in a small skillet heat 1 1/2 tsp oil on medium. add garlic bread crumbs and walnuts and toast stirring frequently until bread crumbs are golden 2 to 4 minutes. transfer to a small bowl.
- in a large pot cook pasta al dente according to pkg directions.
- reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water. drain pasta and set aside.
- heat same pot on medium high and add remaining 1 1/2 tsp oil. add onion and capers and saute stirring often until onion softens about 2 minutes.
- stir in pasta cauliflower parsley lemon juice and pepper flakes. add pasta cooking water and toss to coat.
- cook stirring until liquid is reduced by half about 30 seconds.
- to serve top pasta mixture with bread crumb mixture.
- serving size- 1 1/2 cups cals-255 fat-1g monounsat fat-4g polyunsat fat-3g carbs-42.5g fiber-7g sugars-3g protein-7.5g sodium-184mg chol-0mg.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high. Serve with more cheese and pepper flakes, a drizzle of oil, and lemon wedges. Trim the bottom of the cauliflower and remove all the leaves and the stem, but without breaking apart. Give it a quick rinse and pat dry.