Flavor Blast Cheese Burgers.
You can have Flavor Blast Cheese Burgers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flavor Blast Cheese Burgers
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger.
- It’s 10 of crushed Ritz Crackers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- You need 5 of good shakes Texas Pete hot sauce (or more..I like more).
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper to taste.
Flavor Blast Cheese Burgers step by step
- Mix hamburger, Ritz, ketchup, and Texas Pete well, but try not to over work it..
- Form into patties..
- Sprinkle both sides of the patties generously with garlic salt and black pepper..
- Place the hamburger patties in the fridge for a couple of hours before grilling..
- Grill them up!.
- Add cheese and ENJOY(:.