Thai Soldier Long Beans.
You can have Thai Soldier Long Beans using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Soldier Long Beans
- It’s 1 pound of Thai Soldier long beans.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion.
Thai Soldier Long Beans step by step
- Wash and remove ends of beans. The cut the beans in half..
- Peel the slice the garlic. Melt the butter in a skillet..
- When melted add the onions and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes then add the beans..
- Sauté for 20 minutes. Let sit in the juices for 15 minutes covered..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
- Thank you FoFa for letting me know I forgot to list onion..