Spicy Ranch Pinwheels.
You can have Spicy Ranch Pinwheels using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Ranch Pinwheels
- It’s 2-8 oz of bars cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pimentos.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pickled jalapeños.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of black olives, pitted.
- You need 1 of hidden valley ranch seasoning packet.
- You need 6-8 of large flour tortillas @ room temperature.
Spicy Ranch Pinwheels step by step
- Soften cream cheese at room temp prior to using. In a bowl mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning together..
- Either using a food processor or knife dice your olives, pimentos, and jalapeños VERY finely. I prefer to have pieces of all of them in every bite instead of huge chunks, so the flavors blend and balance well. Add to cream cheese and ranch mixture and mix well..
- Spread a thin layer onto room temperature flour tortillas and roll up tightly. Place on a plate or baking sheet in the fridge for 20-30 minutes and then slice into 3/4”-1” slices. Enjoy right then or pop them back in the fridge covered up for another 30 minutes to make them colder..