Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed. The Best Japanese Sweet Rice Recipes on Yummly How To Make Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls), Japanese Pork Curry Bowl, How To Make Tamago Kake Gohan – Japanese Rice With Egg. Japanese Kushi Dango with Sweet Shoyu Sauce!
Thai Rice Stick noodles w/Egg, peanut, scallions & bean sprouts, chicken and shrimp. If the Seaweed looks a bit too long, cut them shorter. Thai Sticky Rice (Sweet R. has been added to your Cart. You can cook Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed
- It’s 1 cup of sweet rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green bean.
- It’s 2 of green onions.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- You need 1 of toasted seaweed.
I grew up eating sticky rice because it went well with thick meaty, vegetable or bean pottage. I soaked mine overnight, plus a couple of hours. It doesn't taste sweet straight out of the cooker, but the coconut milk cooked with sugar. If no luck, just the green mung beans and seaweed can also make you a good dessert.
Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed step by step
- First, I cooked the sweet rice and green bean. As telling you before, green bean was soaked in the water over night. Then, mix green bean,sweet rice and add water over them around 0.5 inch. Please don’t forget add 1 tsp of salt. (I love pink Himalayan salt). Boil it at high temperature in 10 minutes, then reduce temperature until well done. Sweet rice takes around 30 minutes to cook to make sure not too wet. Please be careful stir the pot couple times while cooking to not burning it..
- While I am waiting for sweet rice, I prepare egg. First stir the egg and fry it on the pan. Then, cut toasted seaweed into small pieces and put them on the top of the eggs. After cook done, cut the eggs into small pieces..
- With green onions, fry it with 1/2 tsp vegetable oil. This step takes less than 5 minutes. Green onion is taster if it is not too long time cooking. Wait it cool down, add 1 tsp of olive oil..
- With nuts, grind them and add with toasted white seasame (optional).
- Now it is ready to eat. Please don’t forget add 1/2 tsp soy sauce on the top before enjoy it. If you eat vegan food, you can reject eggs..
Add the seaweed and rock sugar to taste, continue to cook until the sugar completely dissolves. You might like to skip the rice, the texture will become thinner. This deliciously addictive Gluten Free Sweet Red Bean Rice Cake has the best of both worlds – the rich buttery taste of a regular cake but has the chewy(but not overly chewy) smooth texture of a rice cake. Koreans, especially those who live outside of Korea love this cake because it reminds them of. How to make Korean rolled seaweed and egg omelette – This is a simple but delicious Korean side dish!