Chicken Teriyaki. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Very easy and great for a hot summer's evening.
Easy to double for a large group. I've shared other teriyaki chicken recipes like my Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Bowl but this hands down beats the prep and cook time on any other teriyaki chicken I've tried. And yet it tastes just as good! You can cook Chicken Teriyaki using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Teriyaki
- You need 2 of chicken breast, slice bite size.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare of Mix together:.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar or lemon water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 of finger of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- You need of Onion, thin slice, sauted until caramelized.
- You need of Sesame seed.
- It’s of Scalion.
Plus it's such a flavorful sauce so it doesn't even require marinating. A little salty, a little sweet, a little sour, and just the tiniest hint of spice from minced ginger: This chicken teriyaki is exactly what you'd want for dinner after a long day at work. Crispy and juicy skinless chicken thighs stir-fried and swimming in a beautiful flavoured homemade teriyaki sauce. A hint of garlic adds a twist on a traditional Japanese Teriyaki.
Chicken Teriyaki step by step
- Cut the chicken.
- Mix all the mixed ingredients.
- Saute the onion, take it out.
- On the same pan, saute the chicken.
- Put in the mixed ingredients.
- Take out the chicken.
- Put in more water, stir it until a bit thicc😏.
- Put in the chicken, mix it until all side pf the chicken got coated nicely.
- Put it on the plate and garnish it.
Teriyaki is derived from the Japanese root words teri, to shine, and yaki, to broil or grill. That's the way traditional teriyaki looks: shiny and incised with grill marks. In Japan, teriyaki is a mix of soy sauce, sake and the rice wine mirin, which imparts a subtle sweetness. Teriyaki chicken is a Japanese dish with savory and sweet teriyaki sauce. Chicken and veggies are cooked in a sweet honey & soy sauce based sauce for a flavorful dish.