Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1.2 cup of salted peanut butter unsweetened.
- You need 1 tbs of extra virgin coconut butter melted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of erythritol based sweetener.
- You need 1 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Vegan GF Keto Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f(180C).line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. To make the dough add all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Combine with a spatula until it forms a cookie dough. Mine was little soft, I wrap with wax paper and kept in the freezer about 10 mints..
- Divide dough into 8 large cookies, I ended up 7 large cookies. When you place each cookie dough flatten with your hand, give a print with your fork, make sure after each cookie print you clean the fork and grease it again to prevent sticking.
- Cook 10 minutes. They are very soft after you remove the tray from the oven. Let cool down 10 minutes. They look uncooked but tee are Cooked. They will harden..