Hot Honey Roasted Salmon. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. This hot honey salmon also slightly reminds me of my toasted sesame ginger salmon from ages ago. It's one of the most popular recipes on the blog and something we make often.
Brush the first side of salmon generously with half of the glaze and once oil is hot, add salmon to the pan (glaze-side-down). Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil and set aside. Brush all sides of the fish with the olive oil. You can cook Hot Honey Roasted Salmon using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Honey Roasted Salmon
- You need 2 of skinless salmon fillets.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced.
- It’s slices of Lemon.
- Prepare of Add-ins: Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Add softened butter, honey, red pepper flakes (to taste), and a pinch of salt to a mixing bowl and stir until smooth. Give your Verlasso salmon a kick with an awesome sauce starring ginger and Mike's Hot Honey, a sweet-heat combo of honey-infused with chili peppers. Chef Charles Webb's antioxidant-filled recipe also pairs our omega-rich fish with Brussels sprouts cooked with garlic, shallots, and lemon – delish!. When oil is hot but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper.
Hot Honey Roasted Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil..
- Season salmon with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Place on baking sheet..
- In a small saucepan, heat honey and jalapeño over medium low heat until heated through..
- Remove from heat and spoon about 1 tbsp of honey over each salmon fillet. Top with a lemon slice and jalapeños if desired..
- Bake for 15-20 mins until salmon is flaky..
Serve the salmon promptly with cilantro, lime wedges, and an additional drizzle of Sriracha honey butter. Baked Salmon in Foil – So Many Ways to Love Thee. I've cooked baked salmon in foil dozens of different ways. While all you really need for a satisfying piece of baked salmon is salt, pepper, and olive oil, the foil method is easy to adapt to different herbs and ingredients. You have plenty of options to keep it exciting and new.