Veggie cakes with tuna. Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste. Fold in tuna and onion until well-mixed. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, tuna, salt and pepper.
Quick and delicious tuna cakes for lunch or light dinner! From tuna casserole to tuna salad and tuna patties, there's no shortage of meals to make with canned tuna. Canned tuna is affordable, non-perishable, and a high-quality source of protein with very little fat. You can have Veggie cakes with tuna using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie cakes with tuna
- It’s 1 of small can tuna.
- Prepare 10 slices of toast bread.
- You need 50 g of sweet corn.
- You need 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 5 of tbps sour cream.
- Prepare 50 g of cooked lentils.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Lemon Garlic Tuna Cakes Recipe – the best and easy patties made with canned tuna, lemon juice and zest, garlic, onion, breadcrumbs, eggs, mayo and shredded Parmesan. Quick and delicious tuna cakes for lunch or light dinner! Fritters are fun to eat and fun to make and great for little hands to hold to eat, so they are great for the lunchbox. Healthy and HIGH PROTEIN tuna and oatmeal patties (tuna cakes) recipe.
Veggie cakes with tuna instructions
- Tear the bread apart into small pieces, and mix with the rest of the ingredients, except the red papper, that will be the garnish.
- Put butter into the holes of the muffin pan and divide the mixture equally, garnish with red pepper.
- Bake in the oven till its set and the peppers are baked.
Really easy to make, good for lunch, breakfast, snack or after workout. If you looking food good canned tuna recipes, this. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Baked Vegetable Patties (Grain-Free & Dairy-Free) Vegan Patties: This is a very healthy and nutritious patty recipe and is quick and easy to make.