Turkey Pesto Veggie Stir Fry. Vegetable Stir Fry Is A Tasty Meal You Can Whip Up In Minutes, Even On A Weeknight. McCormick's Vegetable Stir Fry Lets You Use Your Favorite Veggies In This Tasty Meal. Great recipe for Turkey Pesto Veggie Stir Fry.
Scroll down for more deets on those options! Ground Turkey Stir Fry In a large skillet on medium heat, drizzle olive oil and saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add sausage slices and cook for a few minutes until brown, turning half way through. You can have Turkey Pesto Veggie Stir Fry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Pesto Veggie Stir Fry
- It’s 3 of lbs- ground turkey,.
- You need 1 of – yellow onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of – red bell pepper, diced.
- You need 2 of – zucchinis, sliced.
- You need 1 of – head of broccoli.
- Prepare 16 of oz- pesto.
- You need 1 of cup- Parmesan, shredded.
- It’s 1-2 of tsp- olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
Stir to completely coat the stir fry with the pesto. Sprinkle with ¼ cup grated parmesan and mix well. Carefully remove about half the stir-fry to a large platter. Spread half the asparagus tips over the pasta mixture… then add the rest of the pasta mixture.
Turkey Pesto Veggie Stir Fry instructions
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add chopped onions. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add turkey. Continue stirring and separating chunks of turkey. (~5 min).
- Before turkey is fully cooked, add sliced zucchini. Mix well to ensure zucchini is properly exposed to the heat. Sprinkle salt & pepper as desired..
- In a separate skillet, begin heating broccoli and red peppers over medium heat. (~3-5 min).
- When broccoli and peppers are nearly cooked, combine with the turkey & onions mixture..
- Food should be ready when the zucchini is softened and broccoli has a soft crunch. Mix in the pesto and parmesan cheese! Serves 4-6..
Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat with avocado and toasted sesame oil. Add onion, bell pepper, green onions, peas and broccoli. Stir-fry until vegetables are crisp tender. Stir in turkey and teriyaki sauce. In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger.