Easy lemon poke cake. Better than… Lemons Poke Cake is a fabulous cool and creamy spring time and summer time treat! It's the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, BBQ, or to eat right out of the pan in your own. Always fun to make with any kind of filling or topping that comes out oh so yummy.
Explore this delightful recipe for lemon poke cake. Simple yet scrumptious, you'll want to tell everyone about this Luscious Lemon Poke Cake! Lemon Poke Cake is a bright, refreshing, delicious cake. You can have Easy lemon poke cake using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy lemon poke cake
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix (all of the ingredients on back of box).
- It’s 1 package of lemon instant pudding (2 cups cold milk).
- You need 1 container of cool whip.
- You need 1 can of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1 of lemon KitKat (optional).
Better than… Lemons Poke Cake is a fabulous cool and creamy spring time and summer time treat! It's the perfect dessert to take to a potluck, BBQ, or to eat right out of the pan. This lemon poke cake recipe makes a fluffy cake that is infused with lemon. Poke cakes are unique desserts that have a clever way of adding more flavor.
Easy lemon poke cake step by step
- Prepare yellow cake as instructed on back. Once baked, and slightly cooled, poke holes all over the top..
- Prepare lemon jello pudding as instructed on box and pour over yellow cake and let it sit for 15mins.
- Add pineapple and let it cool almost completely before spreading cool whip on top.
- Shave lemon KitKat bar on top for decoration (optional).
Poke holes in your cake and add a liquid filling or glaze such as gelatin, chocolate, pudding. This easy Lemon Pudding Poke Cake is so moist and full of flavor. A lemon lovers dream come true! The holes are then filled with a liquid or filling — like condensed milk, pureed fruit, chocolate cream, or pudding — to infuse extra flavor into every bite. Try this Luscious Lemon Poke Cake recipe, or contribute your own.