Paleo Almond Bread. This paleo low carb bread recipe with almond flour came about somewhat by accident during my Sunday meal planning. Great-tasting bread doesn't have to be off the menu. Paleo Thin® Bread Almond lets you enjoy your favorite sandwich or avocado toast without worrying about carbs or gluten.
Made with few ingredients: almond flour, flax seed, cinnamon, and eggs to name a few. A wholesome bread for breakfast or snacking. With just a few ingredients, this paleo bread is super easy to throw together! You can have Paleo Almond Bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Almond Bread
- Prepare 2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of golden flaxseed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil.
It has really helped our son with converting to Full GAPS to be able to have this bread with grass-fed butter and some fruit in the morning! Almond flour: I use blanched finely ground almond flour. Baking soda: You can use baking powder instead – see the discussion below. How to make almond flour bread.
Paleo Almond Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the dry ingredients..
- Melt oil and add rest of wet ingredients..
- Combine everything..
- Grease pan and pour batter..
- bake for 30 min.
It's an incredibly easy recipe to make. Almond flour has a slightly sweet, nutty taste that is delicious in baked goods. It works well in almond pancakes, paleo muffins, and this almond flour bread recipe. Can I substitute almond flour for all-purpose flour? As is the case with many other substitutions in baking, substituting almond flour for all-purpose flour can be done.